Experienced Representation For Business And Real Estate Disputes
Hart Kienle Pentecost’s business and real estate litigation attorneys provide wide-ranging legal services to corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, and proprietors of all sizes, in a variety of disputes in areas such as multifamily and manufactured housing, commercial and office buildings, shopping centers, warehouse facilities and restaurants. When disputes are headed towards litigation, our firm is staffed by seasoned litigators who can provide the diligent and aggressive representation that our clients deserve.
Our attorneys represent parties in state and federal courts throughout California, as well as in mediation, arbitration, and administrative hearings. We often act as “general counsel” for many of our clients – we understand their business, their needs, the importance of being cost effective and results oriented and can provide this advocacy in all phases of litigation including appeals.
Serving Litigation Clients Throughout California Since 1982
Hart Kienle Pentecost remains committed to providing quality legal services to public corporations, midsized businesses and entrepreneurs in the following areas:
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Business fraud
- Business torts, including fraud and misrepresentation
- Commercial contract law
- Breach of contract
- Partnership conflicts
- Real estate and leasing issues
- Vendor & supply claims
- American with Disabilities Act (ADA) claims
- Real estate broker commission claims
- Adverse possession, prescriptive easements and boundary issues
- Financing and security issues, judicial foreclosure and lien enforcement
- Landlord/tenant disputes and unlawful detainers
- Land use, inverse condemnation and eminent domain litigation
- Real estate broker liability and nondisclosure
- Writs to compel public agency performance
To speak with one of the full-service contract dispute resolution attorneys at Hart Kienle Pentecost, arrange a confidential initial consultation by calling us at 714-432-8700. We also respond promptly to all email messages.